recent postsX Marks the Spot Little Women White Knight Color Run
archiveJun 2013 May 2013 Apr 2013 Mar 2013 Feb 2013 Jan 2013 Dec 2012 Nov 2012 Oct 2012 Sep 2012 Aug 2012 Jul 2012 Jun 2012 May 2012 Apr 2012 Mar 2012 Feb 2012 Jan 2012 Dec 2011 Nov 2011 Oct 2011 Sep 2011 Aug 2011 Jul 2011 Jun 2011 May 2011 Apr 2011 Mar 2011 Feb 2011
December 30, 2011 - 3:34 PM
Want to outfit your wedding and reception without the stress of pricey, wilting flowers? Paper offers endless appeal and a fun way to personalize your Big Day. Play up your wedding color palette, get hands on with DIY projects and save precious budget money. Plus, with enough planning, paper projects can be completed well in advance, so that you don’t have to stress as much on the actual day.
1. Bride and groom + quote bubbles via Green Wedding Shoes. Photography by Ali DeGraff Photography.
2. Recipe bag favors via Martha Stewart Weddings
3. Seating tag design by Amy Hardy of Design 8 Days via 100LayerCake
4. Hanging paper vines via Snippet & Ink
5. Bhldn’s papered pom set, $18
6. Wedding Program design by the Indigo Bunting
7. Paper ranunculus bouquet via Emmaline Bride. Photography by Ashley Forrette Photography.